Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
I Cant find WFM client install for 6.7.2 SP1 in support site?
brvhrt
Hi everyone ,
I was trying to install wfm client for 6.7.2 sp1 from the support site . however i cant find it. i am only able to find 6.7.2 and 6.7.2 sp2. any idea where that might be??
my second question is : Can i use wfm client 6.7.2 sp2 to create wfms for 6.7.2 sp1. are there any issues in using different client version from the TS version that we are using. any comments appreciated
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mvusthipalli
They have discontinued SP1 since there were some issues with the installation instructions especially with SP/Targeting. If you really want it, your can request support admin to send the download links.
I think you can use latest workflow modeler of 6.7.2 SP2 with TeamSite 6.7.2 SP1. Give it a shot!
namithapai
When I used mismatched versions, it did not work. The publish workflow was disabled from the WFM menu.
But you can always create the workflow and manually deploy it from the iw-admin branch, though it is not the recommended approach.
Again, your best bet would be to contact support. It is highly likely that they will ask you to upgrade entire setup to SP2.
brvhrt
Thanks a lot guys,
I will also try to contact support i am not sure how long it will take them to get back to us to the time being i installed wfm client for 672 sp2 => wfm version is 1.0.1.1 i will try a simple wfm and see how it works...
the thread still open for any more comments