Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy and Workflow
keithcolb
TS 6.7.2 SP2
OD 6.2.1
WFM 1.0.0.1
Windows Server 2003
Trying to set up the default OpenDeploy Workflow (wft_opendeploy).
I created a simple workflow to test OD. OD is configured properly between the source and the target (I have created other successful OD configurations between these two servers in the past). Workflow validates and is published on the server and added to available_models.
I've followed the documentation. The problem is that I continue to get a node error (unable to resolve node) but pretty certain my node names are good. I think the problem is that the wft_opendeploy.ipl is not being recognized and thus the node variable is choking. The Deploy command is the default urlexternaltask. Should this be changed to reference the ipl file? (I also get an external task error in my servletd_out log)
Any suggestions on how to properly config the default open deploy task in workflow modeler?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
If you are using urlexternal task, you shouldn't be using the wft_deploy.ipl file. Just set
ClassName to: com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.DeployURLExternalTask
and odDeploymentName to:
whatever your deployment name is.
keithcolb
Thanks for your reply.
I had tried that but the problem is the wft_opendeploy.ipl is needed when using wft_opendeploy.xml. Deployment also does not work when using the ipl file as the deploy command instead of urlexternaltask.
A case is opened with support but they are not having much luck resolving this.
mart2001
If you want to use the ipl file, you might consider using an external task instead of the url external task. In your external task, there is a command variable. You can specify the wft_opendeploy.ipl file in the command. The taskid, workflow id and attached files are sent to the command line automatically.
Or you can write your own java class file if you want to use the url external task. If you write your own class file, you can pass any arguments to the opendeploy deployment configuration files.
keithcolb
Yeah, I ended up using the external task (successfully)
Thanks for your suggestions.