Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwtmplhtmlwizard Error
Trina
I am experiencing Regenerate pages problem. The error shown as
iwtmplhtmlwizard Error:
Could not output file: /.iwmnt/default/main/branchname/WORKAREA/workarea/dir/abc.php
:/default/main/branchname/WORKAREA/workarea/templatedata/tmp/manuals/presentation/presentation.tpl
cannot overwrite the file, but it works fine when generate and give it a new output filename.
I am using TS 5.0.2 (Solaris). The files permissions are correct.
Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What do you mean when you say "The files permissions are correct"?
I'll assume branch and workarea permission are okay because you can generate to a new output filename.
Who is the owner/group of /default/main/.../workarea/dir/abc.php?
What are the protection / mode bits set for that file?
Who is the user who is trying to do the regeneration? Are they the owner or a member of the group who has write access to that file?
Can you modify the file abc.php through the filesystem interface (as the same user who is trying to do it via the GUI)?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Trina
Correction: TeamSite verion 5.0.1
The file permission is set to 664. The person trying to regenerate is not the owner but a member of the group who has write access to the file.
When I tick on the file and click Edit File button, it opens up no problem at all. Then click Generate and save it the same name...it has the same error message.
Thanks, Trina