Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Image not getting displayed in SP page
nirjari
TS6.7.2, Solaris 9
I have got an image in mediabin as follows.
I selected a web page, rigt clicked on an image, used "save as" and copied image in a folder on local machine.
I selected a folder in mediabin and added image in this folder from local machine, which was copied from webpage. This image is bitmap image. I saved this image as jpeg image also in mediabin.
Then I selected this image in a DCR. Now when I add this DCR in an SP page, I dont get to see the image. I just see red "X" instead of image.
I have done same procedure before also and have been able to successfully add image in SP page. What can be wrong ? As other images in the same folser are getting displayed ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet