Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting Workflow Task Variable as EA to DCR
maddy
Hi,
I'm trying to set a workflow task variable as external attribute to my DCR.
I'm using a cgi task in my workflow and need to use cssdk to acheive this.
Any help with API or code that I can use. I'm able to read the attached DCR by using -
CSSimpleFile dcrFile = (CSSimpleFile) task.getArea().getFile(areaRelativePath);
and to read the task variable whose name is "test_id" I'm using the below command
String test_id = task.getVariable("test_id");
But I'm struggling to set this as an EA to dcrFile object got above. I tried using this command to do - but it is not working -
dcrFile.setExtendedAttributes(test_id);
Am I missing some type casting?
Can any one help.
Thanks,
Maddy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
String test_id = task.getVariable("test_id");
....
dcrFile.setExtendedAttributes(test_id);
1. Have you bothered to look at CSSDK API?
2. Have you bothered to check the output while building your CC UITK (i.e. make_toolkit.ipl)?
You are passing in a String to your setExtendedAttributes method. Please check CSSDK API -- you'll find there is no such method. You need to pass an array of CSExtendedAttribute type to that method.
HTH!