Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Output file can't be preview
Aleks
Hi all,
TS 6.7.1 on Wins 2003
I use examples of DCT and PT from TS after installation. I pasted templating.cfg into local folder, and all the PT files are in the correct place as templating.cfg map it.
Now, once I filled the DCT (for example, caution of internet), save it, set up the output html file into the folder which is the same level with templatedata.
Then I tried to preview it, the browser shows me a pop-up window, say: An error occurred in utility daemon. Error code: 5. Please see details in iwutild.log.
I checked the iwutild.log, it only says as below:
*** iwutild locale is --> English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary
Started Hopi server with 64 threads
Hopi https listener on port 6689. (Hopi port was not set up in the iw.cfg as default.)
Also I found the output file with html has never saved in the folder, which means it can not be saved.
Can someone help me out?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Well you need to debug
There may something incorrect with your TPL.
You should get access to the server and run iwpt_compile.ipl to have Perl generate the HTML page. That will give you more information.
There are a wide variety of things that can prevent this from working, including using non-OS users as well.