Hi All,
Environment:
TS 6.7.2
Oracle 10g
Linux
I have installed DBD module on the TS successfully. I am able to connect to Database successfully from my ipl file, if I execute it through command prompt. But when I use the same ipl in my DCT inline it doesn't work :mad:
It gives me the following error:
Root cause:
install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD:

racle: libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229. at (eval 1) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3. Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected at /Interwoven/TeamSite/local/bin/generateXML.ipl line 21
Details...
com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.InlineCallout$InlineCalloutException: install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD:

racle: libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
at (eval 1) line 3
Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3.
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
at /Interwoven/TeamSite/local/bin/generateXML.ipl line 21
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.InlineCallout.handleClt(InlineCallout.java:248)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.core.dct.InlineCallout.execute(InlineCallout.java:184)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.external.InlineCalloutProcessor.executeInline(InlineCalloutProcessor.java:197)
at com.interwoven.ui.datacapture.external.InlineCalloutProcessor.evaluateInlineCallouts(InlineCalloutProcessor.java:130)
at com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture.DCRPredicate.buildDCRDocument(DCRPredicate.java:199)
at com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture.NewDCRPredicate.execute(NewDCRPredicate.java:64)
at com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture.NewDCRCommand.execute(NewDCRCommand.java:324)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:917)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:753)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandID(CommandHandler.java:628)
at
......
Any pointers would be very helpful.
Thanx in advance.