Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Javascript Issue in TS ui
merry
Hi All,
I have a problem while accessing Teamsite UI on my local machine. I don't see any of the button (Save, Save As etc.) in either Internet Explorer on Fire fox. I get Javascript Error message for tinyMCE. Customized Javascripts (For e.g. to show/hide certain items) also doesn't work. :mad:
Server are located on different location. I have tried this for almost all machines available, I see things proper only in 2 machines. Behavior is not uniform across browsers or browser versions. I have even tried to compare IE settings for the machine for which it works and other, even with same settings it doesn't work on other machine.
Has anyone some guidelines to this issue?
Thanks in advance!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
merry
Can some one provide some pointers on this issue?
Adam Stoller
You seem to have hit most of the ideas that most of us would have suggested, since we aren't having the problem and cannot see the problem that you are experiencing.
Javascript issues are usually browser-centric - either because they don't have javascript enabled, or because they have some odd version of javascript enabled.
Are you sure you checked all the javascript-related preference options in the browsers where you've had the problem?
optional.rptdesign
namithapai
Check for add-ons, pop-up blockers, toolbars etc that are installed on the browser for the machine that does not work and compare with the one that works.
Also, are you able to use the same login on both machines?
Try using an altogether different browser such as Chrome.
merry
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have checked all options for the IE (on machine where it works and where it doesn't), with same settings also it doesn't work in another machine.
Incidentally the machines for which it works doesn't have java on them
And both are of same company (I know, it would be totally irrelevant )
I have tried in Chrome also, there I don't even see the DCT, Forget about javascript.
Thanks.