Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Change workarea permissions
pwoolcoc
I am running 6.7.2 SP2 on a Windows Server 2003 box.
I am trying to set a users permissions to a certain workarea through the command line, using iwaccess.
I can change the permissions for the Branch, with
[html]
iwaccess add-permission-entry Y:\path\to\Branch\ -user -role
[/html]
but whenever I try to set permissions to a workarea within the branch, ie
[html]
iwaccess add-permission-entry Y:\path\to\Branch\WORKAREA\specific_workarea\ -user -role
[/html]
it gives me an "ERROR:00022: Invalid Argument" error.
Any help would be appreciated!
Paul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Roles are set at a branch level, not a workarea level.
Permissions are set at the file system level for branches, workareas, and the contents therein.
You may be able to use some of the other sub-commands of iwaccess for doing this.