How to customize on javascript event on the start job button in workflow instantiation screen?Can you please help me out.
I am using WFT.I have 3 fields in workflow instantiation form:deployment datedeployment timeam or pm radio buttonsI need to put a check to force an user to enter in other 2 fields if he enters in any of one field.Is it possible to trigger an event on start job that will invoke javascript that will do the validation?Is it possible to set and get value for is_required property of variable defined in tag_info?If possible,how do we set/get it?
Is there any way of validating WF instantiation screen's HTML elements' values through Perl?Can the error_msg attribute be added at runtime(after validation) in any of the HTML element definitions in tag_info ? Will it work to show the appropriate error message on the same screen after clicking "submit job"?Please let me know if I am not clear with my query.