Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Modeler - Nested Workflow
keithcolb
TS 6.7.2 SP2
OD 6.2.1
WFM 1.0.0.1
Windows Server 2003
Has anybody successfully implemented nested workflow in WFM? I would love to see or hear about an example.
I am having a similar issue to others described in this forum about how to pass variables using WFM/Nested Workflow and am getting a error related to taskid.
The documentation says it is possible but provides zero information on how to implement.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
I haven't had good experience with nested WFMworkflows. i would say it depends on how you are invoking the nested workflow.
the easiest way to pass variables is to update them or to add them to your job spec file for the nest workflow before invoking it. another way is to set the nested workflow variables in a preprocessor using parentWF.getVariables("","")