Hi,I am working on WFM. I have added a new workflow and when I am trying to run this workflow from my workarea (as specified for the workflow in available_models.xml)But I am getting an error "Could not find the configuration file associated with the workflow: Workflow Name "I have checked .ipm file is already present. Not sure what is wrong. Rest all flows are working.TS 6.7.2OS-Solaris 10
Check for any typo in the config file available_models.xml. I guess you have already uploaded the new workflow and published using WFM. if these looks good, check the cfg file for this workflow under the iwadmin store.
I have checked for typo and for the default_config.xml file as well. Everything looks ok.
Through the Workflow Modeler client, after you upload the model to server, make sure you have completed the "publish model" . Like it was mentioned in the earlier post, this puts the model and config in Staging, which is where the job looks for it.