Hi,
I am trying to use report center to generate some reports. I am stuck at the first step itself where even though events are occuring and I can see these are getting logged in iwevents.log but nothing is getting logged into the messages table of event sub system.
I have followed the steps mentioned in the admin guide and did the following:
1. Made entries in iw.cfg for
[event_subsystem]
ew_enable=true
log_setea=yes
log_deleteea=yes
log_renamefse=yes
log_createfse=yes
log_modifyfse=yes
log_destroyfse=yes
2. Updated jmsconfignew.xml and made the entries for database
< DatabaseConfiguration >
< RdbmsDatabaseConfiguration
driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
url="jdbc : oracle : thin :
@< DB Server IP >: < PORT > : < DB Name >"
user="< Schema Name>"
password="< Password>"
maxActive="10"
maxIdle="5"
minIdleTime="1800"
evictionInterval="3600" / >
Please ignore spaces, I just entered those to prevent emoticons.
3. Executed the create_oracle.sql (EVENTSUBDHOME/conf/ddl) on the above mentioned schema. Checked that it has created messages and other tables.
4. Restarted the eventsub system and TS as well.
Still I do not see anything getting logged.
Please let me know what I am missing here.
TS 6.7.1 SP1
Solaris 10
Oracle 10g