Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Use $PAGE_LINK token with External result
chrishardie
Hi,
I have an External that is successfully returning the href value for the alternate language version of a .page. I would like to add that as a link to the page, but am unsure of the syntax. Any ideas how to make this work?
<a><xsl:attribute name="href">$PAGE_LINK[<xsl:value-of select="//Href" />"</xsl:attribute>]Français</a>
[<xsl:value-of select="//Href" /> is returning an appropriate value (like 'frenchfolder1/frenchfolder2/frenchpage')
Regards,
Chris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
$PAGE_LINK[
"]Français
Seems like you have misplaced your
]
. Correct that first.
chrishardie
Whoops, you're correct. Now it looks like this:
<a><xsl:attribute name="href">$PAGE_LINK[<xsl:value-of select="//Href" />]</xsl:attribute>Français</a>
vpatel
You didn't mention if that typo fixed your issue or not.
setParameterIssue.rptdesign
chrishardie
It did not.
Regards,
Chris
chrishardie
My apologies, I double checked and it looks like a file I was reading from was locked around the same time I was fiddling with this. I unlocked the file and my error was indeed simply syntactical and has now been fixed.
Many thanks for your help,
Chris