You can have a pre-site controller call the rules engine and then populate the RequestContext parameters with appropriate data from the results. RequestContext has a method to execute a rule which can be used inside a controller.
This can be done by setting a page pre-controller for each page and as a parameter to you pre-controller set the language (so you can have a generic pre-controller written and controlled by parameters).
I already know this and have it working. I would like to know if there is a way to check at Page design time that a MISSING & REQUIRED Page PreController is NOT set when the user attempts to save the page. IF the Page PreController is not specified, I want to "Do Something".
Check it at WF time?
Forgive my ignorance as there is no Acronym map on the Forums, but what is WF, and can you give an example of using the "WF"?