Hi,I am getting teamsite performance issue when i execute my generation workflow script. In that case CPU utilization Idle instance spike at 100%.idle CPU touches 100%CPU touches 100% scenario : When we trigger multiple WF jobs (more than 3 jobs) Total processes running at backend 178...Even if i trigger one job then also CPU spike at 40% to 50%.Please suggest any way to reduce CPU utilization.
Also, Adam Stoller wrote a white paper about making Perl more efficient, read it and use it.
If you have the link to that document I'd be interested in reading it. The only article I found talking about Perl efficiency seems to have been deleted from the KB here.
If anyone does find a copy of the document I wrote way back when, I'd appreciate it if you could send me a copy... (I don't need it, I'd just like to have it)
Here is a copy
Thanks guys!