iwts is created by the install program. just look at the installation logs and you will see if the install tried to create such user and if there were any errors. are you running the installation as root?
try uninstalling and reinstalling.see this article https://customers.autonomy.com/support/secure/docs/FAQ/Interwoven/59519.htmlif it does not work you may have to create it manually.-Melvin
TS 6.5 SP3Solaris 9We are upgrading to 6.7.2 and have run into an issue with the iwts user. After installing 6.7.2, I attempted to start TS but it failed. The iwts user was not created nor was the store given ownership by iwts. I was under the impression that the installation process would create that user. We are using LDAP, so I'm not sure if this is a user account that has to be created by us manually first and then run the installer, or installer generated. And if we do create it, what rights would we give it?