Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Comments in XSLT
jtram98
I'm using XSLT templates to generate HTML. I wanted to add an SSI directive but found that transformer removes all comments. I did see something about this on a previous post, but could not find it. In any case, I figured out how to do this ...
[html]
<br> <!--#include file="header.html" --><br>
[/html]
Has anyone else done it differently?
Thanks
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Comments or includes ?
xsl:include will work for includes at compile time.
I have never tried server side includes with XSL
though google returns info like this:
[php]
#include virtual="/cgi-bin/counter.pl"
<%@ include file="/header.html" %>
[/php]
jtram98
Hi. I meant to say includes (which really are just comments to HTML/XSLT).
I'll try xsl:comment as well.
Thanks
John
jtram98
xsl:comment worked too.
Thanks
John