Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite Web and HTTP cookies
jasonb_UK
I have an application hosted on my Worksite Web extranet server - unrelated to Worksite itself - which needs to set a short-term browser cookie value.
I can locate the cookie collection created by Worksite, and read the values contained in it, but my application is unable to append a value of its own.
Does Worksite Web put some kind of protection on the cookie collection and if so, is there anything I can do to use it?
This works without issue on other servers, its just the Worksite Web server that's giving me the problem. Unfortunately, the application has to live on the same box, so I need to be able to set and read a cookie value of my own... somehow!
Any help would be awesome.
thanks,
jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet