I have a problem in a custom workflow created with the modeler.
I need a WF where upon "accepting a review" the next operation is "notify mail": but in TS I read this message "no mail notification is needed, transition to the next task" and workflow pass to next step.What could be the problem?
After scheduling task I have a Submit task and Deploy with standard Publish LiveSite Content but this task does not start automatically: It's possible to start this automatically? It's possible to have the Variable to decide where to publish ( production or dev) in the first mask of the workflow?
My guess would be that the person who "accepted the review" (not quite sure what that means - do you mean "takes ownership of a group [review] task"?) is also the designated recipient of the email that is being sent after having "accepted the review" - and therefore there's little point in sending someone email if they're already actively interacting with the workflow process. Without more information from you, that's about all I can do - guess.
You seem to dislike providing detailed information, which makes it difficult to assist you.For instance - how is the email notification being (or supposed to be) sent? What script / program are you using? What arguments / parameters are you providing to / for it? etc.You also did not provide all the answers to my previous list of questions - so try reading my previous response again and see if you can do a better job. Keep in mind, we don't know what you coded, we don't know how you coded it, we cannot see what is happening -- so when you ask for help, think about all the information you need in order to debug something, and provide it to us
Sorry for the inaccuracies but it is the first time I have to do with the workflow and I write in this forumThis is Properties of task of notify...Variables = mail_template =/iwadmin/main/config/STAGING/workflow/email/configurableReviewerNotification.xsl | ClassName =com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTask | target_task_name = SubmitTask7 EMailCommand = http://$IW_SERVER/iw-cc/urlexternaltask ...