Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
restricting workflow access with available_templates.cfg
SethHickel
I've read the other threads on this and followed the documentation but still do not seem to be able to restrict the use of a workflow using any of the following flavors. What is interesting is that restrictions defined elsewhere in the file work. Could it be the name of the two branches that is causing some issue?
Attached are the attempts I've made.
Suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I *think* the issue is that TS does a regex, since your include and exclude are identical (with the exception of 2 characters added to the end) then it is matching the first and never makes it to the second.
Try /default/main/lowescom/
or move your not above the other.
SethHickel
Having only the allowed tag with the branch value of '/default/main/lowescom/' worked.
Thank you very much!