Hi All,I'm facing a peculiar issue with the WFTask::AddFile() function in an external task we have to attach the referenced files.While most of the referenced files are getting attached successfully, some are left out. The AddFile() function seems to return nothing for these cases, as the captured result string is empty. (For successful ones, it returns 1)The only 'pattern' I see between the files that are not attached, is that all of them have a fairly long filepath string (150-200 characters). Has anyone seen this issue before. Any directions to resolve this issue will be really helpful.Thanks in advance for sharing your valuable thoughts.Regards,RajitTS 6.7.2 on Windows 2003
As I had already printed the return code, this time I tried the CLT route and found that the file paths contained '%20' in place of spaces, and the AddFile() function was not able to locate the file with the %20 in the filepath.I replaced %20 back with a space before feeding it to the function, and it seems to work fine. Still trying out all other cases..Thanks for your practical tips, ISCBorisB and ghoti! Appreciate your guidance...