Is it possible to have a separate group for a particular branch that can view,edit and deploy only content in one folder with in that branch and not be able to view other folders in that branch.Like I have under branch1 different folders like f1,f2 and f3. I want a particuar group of users grp1 to work with only f1.THanks.
Ok let me be more clear. Under a branch b1 there is a work area called w1. Under this there are many sub branches F1,F2,F3 ....( which I called folders in my first mail). So I want to give a particular group of users editor,author permissions to say(F1) and none for the remaining (F2,F3...). Is this possible?Hope my query is more clear now?
B1 W1 F1 <= this has to be a branch F2 F3
B1 W1 F1 <= this has to be a folder F2 F3
I have one more question though. I am also creating a new branch. I did , changed all the open deploy configs and templates config. Now, while deploying it is saying "OpenDeploy Status Unknown. FAILED." In the log files it says** Results = Locating OpenDeploy service. Got OpenDeploy service >>>>>-- Start deployment wft_opendeploy1158206. iwodstart running in default synchronous mode. Need to wait for deployment to complete.***ERROR - Starting deployment. Caught exception. Details: REQUEST_DENIEDTue Nov 10 11:32:20 2009 - OpenDeploy Status Unknown. FAILED.Tue Nov 10 11:32:20 2009 - odStatus = Completed with errorTue Nov 10 11:32:20 2009 - callback (1) : OpenDeploy Status Unknown. FAILED.Iam using TS 6.7.1SolarisWhat am I missing? Can you please help.