...Issue: Call back to Form API doesn't work for me after i get the result set from db and parse the xml generated to get the desired value.. But if I comment dd execute command then everything works fine. I have attached my callserver script and form Api js to share better idea of my situation. Please have a look at it and suggest something.Note: Alerts, any kind of javascript functions are not working at the bootom side code of callserver ipl.
Hello Everyone,This is an interesting issue to me. Please read below and give your valuable suggestions.My Scenario: I am using callserver to rerieve value of four fields from my dct then I am querrying database passing these four values as parameters to my od config.I am using db-to-xml wher in my result set is get saved in an xml file then I am rereding this xl file to get the value of a table's column.Issue: Call back to Form API doesn't work for me after i get the result set from db and parse the xml generated to get the desired value.. But if I comment dd execute command then everything works fine. I have attached my callserver script and form Api js to share better idea of my situation. Please have a look at it and suggest something.Note: Alerts, any kind of javascript functions are not working at the bootom side code of callserver ipl. Thanks,ReteshTS 6.7.1