I need to run DataDeploy from CLT in LiveSite and SitePublisher environment (TeamSite 6.7.2). It is needs just for specific DCRs to bring directly data to DB. Is it possible? What are right steps?
I have TeamSite 6.7.2 with SitePublisher and LiveSite.I would like to use DataDeploy for some DCRs to bring data which are sitting in there to DataBase. I need to use DataDeploy and CLT to launch DataDeploy for this purpose.How can I use DataDeploy in current environment? What are right steps to achieve current task?
Okay vpatel,I need option 1 - DCR to DB.Look's like it will be the same way as it was without SP and LS, just now different location of DD - under LS folder. Mapping XML for DD and the OD without real deployment just DNR to launch DD.
Look's like it will be the same way as it was without SP and LS, just now different location of DD - under LS folder.
Why would the location of DD be different because of SP/LS?In general, the recommendation since around OD 5.0 has been to not install OD within IWHOME (or in this case, LSHOME) - so the location of DD should be the same.