Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dynamically populating MT Project for an item in Tag UI
Husna
I have a requirement where I have 2 items in the Tag UI Screen and one of them has to be configured to a MT Project and there are 2 MT Projects created in MTStudio.
The first item in my Tag UI is a drop down item with 2 values. Based on the value selected in the drop down, I have to configure the second item of Tag UI Screen with one of the MT Project dynamically.
I m referrring the MT Project name from a file named MT_Rulefile7 located at :
\local\config\tagui\metataggerMappings\MT_Rulefile7
and my rule cfg file is located at :
iw-home\local\config\tagui\rulesets60\
I m using TeamSite 6.7.2 and MetaTagger 4.1.2
PFA the required files for reference.
Can someone please let me know how can this be done.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
yanSi
Configure one field for each MT project and use javascript to show/hide the MT project fields depending on the "non-MT project" field selection.
Husna
If I do this, I need to configure two separate items in the .cfg file but I need the single item to be dynamically populated by the required MT Project.
Also if I configure 2 different items and do a show/hide based on my requirement, the Add/Edit button (which comes by default if we configure an item with MetaTagger) for both the items are always visible.
It doesnt get hidden when I hide the item.