Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mass regenaration on the Workarea.
Nawin
Dear All:
I am trying to do mass regenartion on a certain workarea (Actions -> rengenerate) , what i have noticed was i could able to see that the regeneration carried out only the top level files i mean files under the Root(default) location but the files under the folders and sub folder were not regenerated.
I tried to run the regen.ipl command line script still faced the same result. am i missing sumthing here , please correct me then.
Do we have any other CLT that carried this functionality apat from the regen.ipl.
any pointer or refernce to this .
Thanks in advance
Navin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Search the forums as I believe this has been discussed before. Generally, I think you need to write your own script that traverses the directory hierarchy and performs an iwregen on all generated files it finds. Such a script should be pretty easy to create.