Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Starting a workflow using a web service
Marge131
I am trying to start a TeamSite workflow and attach files using a .net web service but I cannot find any examples.
Does anyone have an example of how to do this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
WFT or WFM ? With a WFT you can use iwjobc which needs a Workflow Spec which is an instance of a WFT. It is a CLT. I know there are ways to kick this off via CSSDK as well.
Marge131
We are using WFM.
If I remember this right, the WFT is an XML file that can be initiated as a workflow?
Thanks
nipper
iwmodelc is the command to kick off a model. Here is a
thread
that talks about it