Hi,Env: Teamsite 6.7.2, SP2Windows 2003 EE ServerI am wondering if iwcmp work across different content stores or does it work only on the same content store?After running iwmigrate from a 6.5 content store and created a a new 6.7.2 content store, I want to make sure that the files are copied over correctly.When I try to run the following command:iwcmp y:\default\main\branch1\WORKAREA\work1 y:\672new\main\branch1\WORKAREA\work1I get the following error message:Error locating area 2.Should I use a third party tool to compare the directories and files in default and 672new?
Quick might not be the correct adjective... Using Dirwalk or File::Find going through 46 gigs of the content store is anything, but quick....
I was going through all the workareas, STAGING, and EDITION.... That's probably why it is taking so long. This is on a Windows system. I was only comparing if the file exist in the old store and exist on the new store, and if the sizes are the same or different.
One by one comparison and just prints to stdout... Then redirect it to a file.If there is a file in STAGING on the old store, and the file does not exist in STAGING in the new store, what would be the reason? When I looked at the latest EDITION, I can see that the file does not exist on the new and old store. Would that be the reason?