Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Need to capture the link label on replicant added
Shallu
Hi,
I have a main container with combination 'or'.
With in this I have child containers. Default of all the child containers is set to '0'. On + click of middle container. I get a drop down list from where I choose the child container that I need to add. Now I have a problem that when I add the child container cntText I have to restrict user from adding more then two cnt Text Containers. Within the Middle container I am not able to add more then one cntText container but if I add a new middle container I am able to add more then 1 cntText container. I need to put a check in js to restrict user from doing so, for this I need to capture the link for cntText from dropdown list. Please help me how to capture the link of cntText container and prevent user from adding cntText more then 2 times using middle container. For code PFAthe text file:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KunalRana
Actually didnt get ur question completely...but i think you can use onReplicantBeforeAdded to restrict the addition of a container and can check ur validation by calling a function for this event. Hope it help..
Shallu
I tried this but it gives me name of middle container. I actually want the name of text container.
Adam Stoller
I tried this but it gives me name of middle container. I actually want the name of text container.
If the text container is located relative to the middle container (presumably within), then if you have the path for the middle container you can derive the path to the text container.