Okay, not only am I sipping (I wouldn't say "drinking" yet) the Java Kool-Aid, I'm also trying to "taste" the WFM Kool-Aid too.
For right now all the work is being done off-line (I hope to get access to the actual server soon)
I created a Configurable Variable ("Translations"), I also believe I created a Job Variable to be set to the value of this Configurable Variable - probably won't be able to verify until I can go on-line with this...
I'm planning on making this variable associated with either a multi-select list or a bunch of check-boxes - one of the options will be "None" and I'll fix things up so that you cannot have that and any other option selected at the same time (should be pretty straight forward)
Now I come to where I want to utilize this information in controlling the process flow - let's say I have Task-A, Task-B1 and Task-B2:
But none of them seemed to deal exactly with what I'm trying to do - or at least didn't seem to provide a clear answer.