I have a Container with 2 drop-down boxes which fetches data from the database..Now I need to replicate the container adhering to the above functionality ....(fetching data from database)Help me out!!
Can u please provide with the code snippet .....................
I'm done with the above task now I have one more concern....when I open the DCR in edit mode I could only see the values selected by the user before saving the DCT but I have requirement: when I open the DCR in edit mode my dropdown should show all the values including user selected values highlighted.
When I open the dcr in edit mode my first drop down works fine showing all the values A, B, C, D with A selected where as my second drop down shows only option "Angel" that is selected by the user.
Then you are not populating it, it is still the one read from the DCR load. There are no options only the one you have (Angel) in the DCR.