replicationFarm name="myFarmName" nodeRef useNode="ABC" nodeRef useNode="XYZ" replicationFarm
I have to delete the assets from multiple targets, I am using filelist deployment. But the source area of the assets are different, say I need to delete some images and pdfs which are at different source location. I believe replicationFarmSet is used for deployment on multiple targets, in my case I need to handle the deletion of assets from multiple sources using a single FileList Type deployment.
Look at the paths of these different source files.Is there a common aspect to the paths? If so - that's the src area you wish to specify in the deployment config and the rest of the path information (relative to the src) is what you want to include in your filelist.If there are no common aspects to the paths, or if you don't want to do the above - you can create multiple filelists, and have multiple definitions within your deployment configuration file, one for each distinct source area / filelist (actually, you might even be able to use the same filelist, but that's questionable)
iwodcmd start test -k srcarea=C:\files srcarea1=C:\files\test
Thank you so much for the reply. I suppose, then, we can pass multiple srcareas in the od command for the multiple definitions within the deployment configuration file. For instance,iwodcmd start test -k srcarea=C:\files srcarea1=C:\files\test
iwodcmd start config_name -k srcarea="C:\files" -k srcarea1="C:\files\test"
Thank you so much for clearing my concerns. The deployment config works as desired now.
For the purposes of being a good member of the forums, you should now post the details of your solution (command line and deployment configuration - and least reasonable facsimiles -- properly formatted) and close the thread.
iwodcmd start depConfig -k srcarea=$srcLocation -k srcarea1=$srcLocation1