Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Diagnostic tool
bcvbbbjnn
Hi,
From support site the diagnostic script / tool for Teamsite is not available for Linux, rather it is available for Solaris, AIX and Windows platform.
Any thing associated to Linux, does anyone have some inputs.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RonaldV
Do I understand correct?
Iwov supports Linux but does not supply a Diagnostic Tool for Linux? Is that really what support tells you? If so, I would stop paying the annual support-fee they charge you.
nipper
Call support, there must be a mistake on the site. There is a diagnostic tool available for Linux, I have used it before. It may be that the Solaris/AIX script is the same as Linux
bcvbbbjnn
Dear Ronald,
In suport site there are no supporting links for Linux platform with respect to diagnostic script
RonaldV
As said by Nipper: "Call support".