Hello,I am working on TS 6.7.2 on Windows 2003 SP1 server.There was a migration done form TS 6.7.1 SP1 Windows 2003 SP1 to the current version some time back.After this migration the workflows cannot be instantiated. Once I select the file to be submitted and then choose the workflow and click on next "Page cannot be found" error comes.We are using wft's and not the WFM.In the error log I can see "workflow object does not exist referer: iwft_instantiator.cgi"Could someone please help me on this. Thanks,Vijaya
You'll hav to use Perl modules like TeamSite::WFsystem, TeamSite::WFworkflow etc.For eg.;use TeamSite::WFsystem;$system = new TeamSite::WFsystem();This creats a new WFsystem object for you.Some examples are given in the pdf.Or you can go to these modules directly to see some useful comments there.
Thanks all.Have read the manuals but all of us will agree that they are really poor in some sections.Anyone who is willing to help me out in this issue please reply others don't preach please.Thanks,Vijaya
hey send me the error screen you get,then i can really help out.