One way of doing it will be using DeployNRun.
For eg; you can do your DD as DNR. The script then will do the OD. If it fails, send the appropriate return code which will rollback DD as well.
One way of doing it will be using DeployNRun. For eg; you can do your DD as DNR. The script then will do the OD. If it fails, send the appropriate return code which will rollback DD as well.
Hi,I have always had this question, that, if it is possible for me to incorporate multiple functionalities in a single external task the should I have only one task in my workflow or I should bifurcate the functionality in two and have two tasks in my workflow. For eg, If I have to do data deploy and OpenDeploy and If I am using WFM then should I have one External task where I would call the DD script and then make use of some Deploy Task(or another external task) for the OD.What is recommended?Please Guide.TIA