OK, building a table, set of Rows and data points inside the row.The plan is that id a person puts foo, bar and blah in Row 1, to make the label of each data point for Row 2, 3 4 etc to be foo bar and blah rather than Data. To start I have this running onReplicantAdded & I will worry about other cases later. No Luck (DCT attached) - I used inline JS to make it easy. Lines 23-27 do the work.I would be happy of either changing the container (you'll see the line comment out) or the 1st item label. No luck. JS stops after 1st alert and no replicant is added. If I make these two changesvar newData = Xpath+"/Columns["+(parseInt(idx)+1).toString()+"]/title";var newItem = IWDatacapture.getItem(newData); newItem.setValue(label)Then the replicant is added and the value of title is changed. That is not what I want but it does show my logic is working.Any ideas ? Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated.Andy
function fixLabel(item) { ... var newItem = IWDatacapture.getItem(newData); setTimeout(YourOwnSetLabel, 50); return true;}function YourOwnSetLabel() { item.setLabel(whatever);}
Thanks Bo, this was a great deal of help. Currently I have a two column table, so I only need to do two columns. The first time I ran it, basically the second column ran twice (because the global variable was updated before the set command ran). So I made 2 copies and bagged using a loop.I will need to get that to work at some point, but for now I am set.