check iwtrace.log for any descriptions if you have access to the server
Hello--I am new to TS, and not a developer--just a lowly user. Recently, we upgraded to v 6.7.2, and I get an error message on initial login. If you know what missingjob.error means, please help--so far, there is nothing I can learn from this message, and the url points to nothing. As far as I can see, the code content(below) tells me nothing, except that Interwoven or Autonomy needs to update its copyrights:...
Hello--I am new to TS, and not a developer--just a lowly user. Recently, we upgraded to v 6.7.2, and I get an error message on initial login. If you know what missingjob.error means, please help--so far, there is nothing I can learn from this message, and the url points to nothing. As far as I can see, the code content(below) tells me nothing, except that Interwoven or Autonomy needs to update its copyrights:Error Error missingJob.error