Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Connection Failed
Stalin
Hi,
When I try to preview the DCR changes I see the below message.
Connection Failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to: Server.Domainname.com:81
Reason: Transport endpoint is not connected.
Can anyone help on this or give me some pointers on what I need to look at.
Thanks very much in advance.
~Stal
TeamSite 6.7.1
OD 6.2.1/6.0.1
Solaris 9
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Your webserver (Apache) is not running or not running on port 81
If this worked before then someone just needs to start it, otherwise someone may need to configure apache to run on port 81
Stalin
Thank you!
How do i test and confirm the webserver running on port 81?
~Stal
ISCBorisB
Thank you!
How do i test and confirm the webserver running on port 81?
~Stal
netstat -an | grep 81
nipper
Thank you!
How do i test and confirm the webserver running on port 81?
~Stal
or
http://YOUR-SERVER-HERE:81/
Stalin
Thanks for your help on this!