It will do just that. You do your modification in the required iem in the dcr, then do a get_xml() and finally do the WRITE operation.why you think it will write at the end?
What all modules you are importing?
You need to give what error you are getting. Then I can debug it for you.
The you need to debug it independently using iwperl -c.Post here the output you get.
I want to set the values of dcr items while parsing it.I am using following code:$rootnode->set_inner_xml('Information.name', '94087');It is setting the values but not reflecting in respective dcr.When I print the $Name var. its printing the new value:my $Name=$rootnode->value('Information.name');But its not getting saved in the dcr.How can I set the value in the DCR?
Are you doing this as part of a FormAPI callServer script, a cgi-callout script, an inline script, or something else?Please provide full context for where/when/how you are trying to do this and what version of TS you are using (including patches and service packs applied)
I am doing this as a part of CGI-callout script.Teamsite version : 6.7.2
XML parsing should still be pretty straigh forward to use, if you know how to debug your .ipl script.
do you understand the use of iwperl -c??Attach what you are getting as error?
Then you should frankly admit what you don't know and ask about it rather than to beat around the bushes.If you are getting an internal server error that means your .ipl script has some error. So you need to run it independently to find out what exactly is wrong with your script. And that's when you need iwperl -c.Eg.; iw-home/...iwperl/iwperl -c ../yourscript.ipl at the command prompt.Hope you get it this time.
do a remote desktop connection.How did you push the file to the server?
I saved it to remote location on server.Is it possible to open commend prompt there, if yes how?