I don't want to get too far into the background on this, but we have files in our Teamsite server that when you look at their properties have properties that were added to them that are no longer needed. These properties were not added through a tagging form but from a programatical interaction with teamsite.We have not stopped using this automated process and are using a tagging form with different names and have modified our deployments etc to use the newly named properties etc. So, now we no longer need these properties associated with the files, and the fact they are out there is causing us issues. So, how do we remove a property from a file? Can this be done through the interface? Or even at all? And if so.. how?
... So, now we no longer need these properties associated with the files, and the fact they are out there is causing us issues.
small correctionIf you want to delete teamsite extended attributes, there is a CLT <iw-home>/bin/iwextattr -d <attr> vpath.
I'm trying to remove extended attributes from some html files using this command and I get:ERROR:02422: Error conntectiong to server:And I'm not sure why. I've used this in the past but it's been a while.Running TS 6.5.0 SP 3 on Win2000 server.