I will explain , what's the requirement -
I have a .ipl file (written by me), in this code , in one variable lets say $var1, I have put a xml code , like
$var1 = '...................;
Means in this variable I put a string (nothing but some xml things).
Now I have a url (webservice url ) , for example -
"
http://......./...../WebServices/.............asmx?" ; and I have a WSDL file with me (which we can see through this url also, by appending ?WSDL at alst on this url and hit the url on browser).
Now the server which run my .ipl code has already added, in the list , for which this webservice can accept the request.
Now I want help for - I just want to send my variable ($var1) , as mentioned above, to this webservice (webservice Url mentioned above). So what should be code for doing this, or what need to add in my perl code to make this happen.
Many thanks..