Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format not working after TS upgrade from 6.5 to 6.7.2
dchristie
TS 6.7.2
Unix
We're in the process of upgrading from 6.5 to 6.7.2. After many hurldles and issues there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. Next up is Visual Format. It does not work after this upgrade, it does not even instantiate in the text fields. The first time I tried to instantiate the text field it attempted to install the application, but then quit. Now when I click in the text fields there is no install attempt. There is just a button that says to run the client install or contact your sever administrator. But how do you run the client installer manually? Further more, I do not see any ewebeditpro5 directory on the server. Only the previous ewebeditpro20 directory, which I assume is the older verision. How do I know that the newer version was installed when we upgraded Team Site? Is it a manual upgrade, or should it of upgraded with the TS upgrade? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet