Hi,I am trying to replace perl with the new xsl for generating html /xml from teamsite 6.7.1.## templating.cfg##I am wondering, with xsl how we can get the value or the equalvalent for the below method which we have in iw-perl.iwpt_get_dcr_name, iwpt_get_pt_name .Could some one please upload some of your sample xsl or give me some snippet of code which I can try on my own.
Yeah it would be nice and convenient for us, but it would be more for IWOV to support...
Hey, that is pretty nice from Iwov. Since, in that case, I can ask my iwov-rep to lower the yearly support-charges!
Well i don't pay for support but my client does. i am sure my client would join you if i give them a list of support tickets they opened with IWOV, how many IWOV Support resolved or helped resolved vs how many we ended up or had to resolve on our own while waiting for Support to work on a ticket or to "research" the issue. but we usually open tickets only for things that end up to be limitations or bugs, but it takes them forever to admit that it is a limitation or a bug .
Try CSSDK modules to get all the details