Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to install developer.spar
eaparicio
I'm getting an error when attempting to install developer.spar using
[HTML]
install_archive.ipl developer.spar /default/main/devspar/WORKAREA/demo
[/HTML]
Appears to be rolling along until suddenly the build fails and I get the following error within developer_install.log.
[HTML]
BUILD FAILED
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionBindingListener
[/HTML]
Any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
what step was it in ? Can you run a make_toolkit.ipl ?
Was there any more detailed information ?
eaparicio
Hi Nipper, attached is the complete log. The developer.spar was already in the install directory so I didn't run maketoolkit.
nipper
It does not tell you squat I see.
I was having fun with spars earlier today.
You were running this as Administrator and not a login that has Admin priv ?
Have you installed spars before on that box ? As Admin ?
RonaldV
eaparicio,
it would be better for all if you would post questions on livesite in the livesite-forum, not in the teamsite-forum.