Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ATG adaptor for OpenDeploy
4nt
Hi,
I've heard (from ATG) that there is an OpenDeploy adaptor available for pushing content straight into ATG's content repository. Is anyone aware of this and do you know if it is freely available or licensed?
Thanks,
Anthony
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe there used to be, but it was ended years ago and is no longer available.
I use ATG and push data out to my MSSQL based repositories using ODBC calls in a perl module that I created. The way I do it is inside my tpl file I call a custom module that I created that will build my insert and update statements. I then call another method in the module at the end of the tpl file that runs the entire sql command. My command contains a Begin, delete, insert and End. Basically I perform a delete of my item, then an insert and call an external java file that I created that executes an RMI call to my ATG server to invalidate the cache. The tpl file is called during my workflow and depending on what stage I am in the workflow I can pass params to either have it update my staging or my prod box.
I've been running this for over a year now and it works extremely well. My users can have their data published to both pre-prod and prod in a minute.