Hi All,I am working on a req. whereby I have to replace existence of a specific country name from all existing record automatically.i.e. if my backend DCR value is something as shown below, then I want to replace occurrences of all Germany instances to Poland.<item name="country"> <value>Austria,Germany,Switzerland</value></item>I have thought of using a find command in conjunction with perl -pi -e.i.e. find . -type f | xargs perl -pi -e 's!<item name="country"><value>(.*)Germany(.*)</value>!<item name="country"><value>$1Poland$2</value>!g'This command works well when my country item is in one line in backend i.e. <item name="country"><value>Austria,Germany,Switzerland</value></item>But it is not working when there is a line break in my DCR's. as shown in first example.Can someone please help me to fine-tune the above find and replace command to make it work on first DCR snippet as well?I have googled it to search for spaces in such cases but still it is not working...I am working using Teamsite 6.7.1 on Solaries 5.10
Try to change regex to:s|(<item name="country">.*?<value>.*?)Germany|$1Poland|gims
s|(<item name="country">[.\n]*?<value>[.\n]*?)Germany|$1Poland|gims;
$1Poland
${1}Poland
Thanks for your reply Ghoti,Still no success...Attaching the sample DCR I have along with this post.