public ForwardAction execContextRedirectForwardAction(RequestContext context) { context.getSession().setAttribute("fullname", context.getParameterString("fullname", "")); String redirectUrl = context.getParameterString("redirectUrl"); // this doesn't work return new ContextRedirectForwardAction(redirectUrl); }
Looking at contentcenter.log, there is no entry for iw-preview context... I suspect your content center web.xml is misconfigured. You may need to contact support and have them set up a livemeeting session and diagnose the config problem.
GET 200 text/html http://localhost/iw-preview/52616e646f6d495646e36574c9b4d376d29323df2177d61bf33d6980b01df4d0010fd040c62c53006af933562d59f0294732f624a1e78fa0eadf7b5293f33f6fca92953b3aa65108/g2z8dbxv.seedGET 404 text/html http://localhost/iw/cci/meta/no-injection/iw-mount/iwadmin/main/livesite/test/WORKAREA/shared/sites/DignityMemorial20_Test/css/global.cssGET 200 application/x-javascript http://localhost/iw/cci/meta/no-injection/iw-mount/iwadmin/main/livesite/test/WORKAREA/shared/dm-resources/js/global.jsGET 200 application/x-javascript http://localhost/iw/cci/meta/no-injection/iw-mount/iwadmin/main/livesite/test/WORKAREA/shared/dm-resources/js/header_menus.jsGET 200 application/x-javascript http://localhost/iw/cci/meta/no-injection/iw-mount/iwadmin/main/livesite/test/WORKAREA/shared/dm-resources/js/header_type.jsPOST 404 text/html http://localhost/iw-preview/52616e646f6d495646e36574c9b4d376d29323df2177d61bf33d6980b01df4d0010fd040c62c53006af933562d59f0294732f624a1e78fa0eadf7b5293f33f6fca92953b3aa65108/g2z8dbxv.seed?submit=true&componentID=1260310565296
wow, that's a bummer. can you supply the bug number when it's filed so I can track this?
I dug through the code and have a few suggestions. The redirect you are doing is using the internal dispatcher which does not do a 302 redirect it does an internal redirect which I don't think you intended.Can you try the following in your controller code (adding true to force a full redirect which invokes a 302:return new ContextRedirectForwardAction(redirectUrl, true);Use a different redirect class such as Http302LocationRedirectForwardAction or the older URLRedirectForwardAction. Difference is that Http302 one allows for malformed URLs (like relative ones) while URL one requires a valid well formed URL, either should work and that is what we use for redirecting our controllers, the context one is specific to one usecase (I forget which one at this time, it was written a long time ago to solve an issue with maybe workflows).
The context redirect works in runtime, it is only during preview that it does not behave as expected. At the moment you can either use 302 which works in preview and runtime or use the dispatch in runtime only.