Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while using Add > Asset from file in MB web client
merry
Hi All,
I have installed MB asset server,Windows client, Web client and Hot folder.
Version: MB 4.6.2 build 17
I am able to log in into web client. But while trying to Add > Asset from file option to upload asset from my local machine I am getting following error in a pop-up wondow.
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a004c'
Path not found
/MediaBin/include/AddItem-Util.asp, line 1216
Similarly when I am trying to download/check-out assets from Web client, I am getting "The page cannot be displayed" error.
I am able to use hot folder successfully to upload the assets into MB server.
Any pointers will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
merry
Got it resolved!
Issue was with permissions for everyone on transfer folder.
Hope this helps someone facing similar issue.