What OS ? Since you are on 6.1 which has been EOL, there is not much that can be done. Also, IF this is truly all services rather than a single process, then I would expect it is a system/resource problem rather than something specific that you can fix. Do you really reboot only once a year ?
Obviously you have not been rebooting to do upgrades. Not much you can do other than upgrade. So I assume that means you do not do Windows upgrades as well, they tend to cause a reboot. That is also quite stupid.
Thanks for your response.So other than rebooting I dont have any options? Or else i need to upgrade my Teamsite / windows OS. Is this know defect for Teamsite 6.1?Thanks,Janvi
I don't think Windows 2003 is a supported OS for TeamSite 6.1. That version is way EOL, and there were many issues with TeamSite (even 6.5) not compatible with Windows 2003.... Best option would be to upgrade TeamSite to a supported version for Windows 2003....